Перейти к содержимому
Zone of Games Forum
SerGEAnt

Сообщение добавлено пользователем SerGEAnt

Рекомендованные сообщения

Русификатор обновил. Посмотри в русском файле английские строки http://dropmefiles.com/lbtnc. Нужно найти их и сделать новый дроп, а то я в игру не играю, т.е не знаю их.

Тебе как их скидывать? просто наводки на номер строки где инглиш и ты там их сам скопируешь и зальешь, я просто не знаю как ты это делаешь... или?

Изменено пользователем stels5

Поделиться сообщением

Там строк 150, наверное, есть:

It means do awesome stuff and never die.It means screw the gods, they are total jerks.Don’t give up!I’m sure *someone* in town is hiring!Well, enjoy your break!My shirt is cool because it has multiple meanings.Actually, I'm not sure yet...Frog HeadPig HeadRabbit HeadYeah well. That was a long time ago.And what did the middle schoolers say?Naw, gotta find Gregg.Sure!Naw dude. This gnome's partying with us tonight.Obviously. This isn't even a question.Geez, does everyone know?Do I know you?Why did you do that?Didn't he die from that?Your blooooood.What are you doing?Isn't there supposed to be someone at the desk?So are you the Janitor or something?NoYesGod, this shirt really accentuates my roundness, doesn't it?I have the worst face. I have a nightmare face.It's cool, dude. Round is ok.I need to stop eating literally everything I see.My big dumb eyes. My nightmare eyes.My messed up ear. My nightmare ear.People don’t like you. Clearly.You don’t like people. Clearly.He’s probably up at school or whatever.Prom was a mistake in like 10 different ways"Hi, I’m Mae! How's it going?""Oh hey, I'm Mae! What's your name?""Hi, I'm Mae! I dropped out of college earlier this week!"It's okIt's ok I guess...I want tacos. Every day. All day.No, I'm gonna snack it up at the party later.Yeah for a little bit.Nah, I'm heading to bed.Yeah!What Do You Mean?I think I'll run over and say hey.We have a Snack Falcon now?Kinda?Mom we are in a band together. Sorta.Yeah I'm in pretty high demand.I'm a little nervous.Ok, well I have to go now...What's your problem, Penderson?Sure is!Nope!Nope. It burned downNot for me at least.Well I was a dirtball.I was never a dirtball.I’ve only been back for like 24 hours.Yes. I’ve been elected mayor.You’re not doing a very good job of it."Folks like you"?You know. Things. About things. Not For Kids things.Nothing. Just things.Who rents movies anymore?How is this store still open?Hey, Bea!What was that all about?NO.Yeah sure.YesYesWow.Why?I’m not a thief! You take that back!This isn't even a restaurant!So how's art class this year?I'm surprised you even carry a phone around town. No one else does.Is it like YOU-Revolution, or like YOU’RE-RevolutionSo... what time do you get off later?That’s really dumb.Pretty cool place to work, huh?Ever steal anything cool?I think it’s a cool place and you should be happy you even have a job.You know what? Go eff yourself.I'm going to scream for a while.Sorry, I’m not very good at this...Maybe yes, maybe no... I play hard to get... but I do play hard?Awkwardness amiriteOh, see I *THOUGHT* I sensed something when I walked in.Sorry I made this weird.Why are you being weird about this?How are you so calm? I just told you to eff off!My effing brain, that’s where.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH?!?!?!Let's check out the rest of the mall first.Yeah!I thought you were going to school?Isn't that your Dad's store?Man, screw school!Didn't work out.Do you remember that one Witchdagger song about the well?So you and Angus are really leaving?But the other night I had a dream about it.But now it just makes me sad.I think they have guns in Bright Harbor too.You *HAVE* a gun! We shot your old tv with it!The What?Screw it. Pizza good.SHHHHUgh fine sureI think Gnomey could bite onto the turny thing where the wheel was.Could use racket as a handle.But we’re not always going to be here to pull him...I think one good hard pull should be enough.Although we’re not always going to be here to pull it...One good hard pull should do it.Dinosaurs were effing rad.Making a basement turbine out of a badminton racket.I’m hungry.I wonder what it’s like to get stuck in a cave.Dinosaurs were effing rad.Making a basement turbine out of a garden gnome.No. Fish are fish, Mae. Get a grip.I mean they’d have to be dinosaur fish, right?Looks like not much.We got plenty of room.No. Fish are fish, Mae. Get a grip.I mean they’d have to be dinosaur fish, right?I wonder what Gregg’s up to?What was the name of that one movie?I wonder if I’ll ever get that motorcycle.I wonder what happened to Casey’s boat?and a car almost ran over himand he pukedI wonder how that slipped past them?Alright FOCUS Mae.(I owe you an apology, Bea.)(I really am quite embarrassed.)(Remember when we used to be best friends?)(I remember when we hung out as kids...)(Why are you so mean to me?)(I feel like you're mad at me all the time. Why?)(This was a terrible lapse of memory, Bea. I’m so sorry.)(I’m mortified by my behavior. I am sorry.)

Тебе проще их сразу в русском файле перевести.

Поделиться сообщением

Хорошо, я взялся за работу над переводом текстур. У меня есть все необходимые программы, я могу обыграть полу-прозрачность текста, где это нужно, могу делать буквы, как мне кажется, именно с такими эффектами как в оригинале, и так далее. Но что я понял, так это то, что я не могу почти ничего правильно перевести, так как я действительно плохо понимаю английский. Я сейчас напишу внизу названия текстур и текст из них, которые как мне кажется я мог перевести не правильно (почти всё). Если у вас будет время, то может вы поможете перевести это? Извините, что доставляю вам такие неудобства, я понимаю о чём идёт речь в этих надписях, просто я боюсь перевести неправильно или потерять какую-либо шутку. Там есть целая папка с газетами, вот их я понимаю, так как там более публицистический текст, просто я действительно очень туго понимаю любой английский, который отличается от обычного.

sharedassets168 - "Death'd" "may 28th" - ?

sharedassets164 - "papa t's" "Pizza ~ subs ~ beer"

sharedassets164 - "Speed-e-serv" "Laundr-o-mat"

sharedassets164 - "Applenabber cider co."

И ещё, там есть ещё много каких-то психоделических надписей, которые я вообще не знаю как перевести. Это отрывки текста в разных шрифтах на прозрачном фоне, их переводить и если переводить то как? Там написано "MK354" "LJ" "M" "OMN" "KTP" "DCG" "JF" "AMB" "GC&BB" "SAC" "JB" "hh" и так далее.

Поделиться сообщением

It means do awesome stuff and never die.It means screw the gods, they are total jerks.Don’t give up!I’m sure *someone* in town is hiring!Well, enjoy your break!My shirt is cool because it has multiple meanings.Actually, I'm not sure yet...Frog HeadPig HeadRabbit HeadYeah well. That was a long time ago.And what did the middle schoolers say?Naw, gotta find Gregg.Sure!Naw dude. This gnome's partying with us tonight.Obviously. This isn't even a question.Geez, does everyone know?Do I know you?Why did you do that?Didn't he die from that?Your blooooood.What are you doing?Isn't there supposed to be someone at the desk?So are you the Janitor or something?NoYesGod, this shirt really accentuates my roundness, doesn't it?I have the worst face. I have a nightmare face.It's cool, dude. Round is ok.I need to stop eating literally everything I see.My big dumb eyes. My nightmare eyes.My messed up ear. My nightmare ear.People don’t like you. Clearly.You don’t like people. Clearly.He’s probably up at school or whatever.Prom was a mistake in like 10 different ways"Hi, I’m Mae! How's it going?""Oh hey, I'm Mae! What's your name?""Hi, I'm Mae! I dropped out of college earlier this week!"It's okIt's ok I guess...I want tacos. Every day. All day.No, I'm gonna snack it up at the party later.Yeah for a little bit.Nah, I'm heading to bed.Yeah!What Do You Mean?I think I'll run over and say hey.We have a Snack Falcon now?Kinda?Mom we are in a band together. Sorta.Yeah I'm in pretty high demand.I'm a little nervous.Ok, well I have to go now...What's your problem, Penderson?Sure is!Nope!Nope. It burned downNot for me at least.Well I was a dirtball.I was never a dirtball.I’ve only been back for like 24 hours.Yes. I’ve been elected mayor.You’re not doing a very good job of it."Folks like you"?You know. Things. About things. Not For Kids things.Nothing. Just things.Who rents movies anymore?How is this store still open?Hey, Bea!What was that all about?NO.Yeah sure.YesYesWow.Why?I’m not a thief! You take that back!This isn't even a restaurant!So how's art class this year?I'm surprised you even carry a phone around town. No one else does.Is it like YOU-Revolution, or like YOU’RE-RevolutionSo... what time do you get off later?That’s really dumb.Pretty cool place to work, huh?Ever steal anything cool?I think it’s a cool place and you should be happy you even have a job.You know what? Go eff yourself.I'm going to scream for a while.Sorry, I’m not very good at this...Maybe yes, maybe no... I play hard to get... but I do play hard?Awkwardness amiriteOh, see I *THOUGHT* I sensed something when I walked in.Sorry I made this weird.Why are you being weird about this?How are you so calm? I just told you to eff off!My effing brain, that’s where.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH?!?!?!Let's check out the rest of the mall first.Yeah!I thought you were going to school?Isn't that your Dad's store?Man, screw school!Didn't work out.Do you remember that one Witchdagger song about the well?So you and Angus are really leaving?But the other night I had a dream about it.But now it just makes me sad.I think they have guns in Bright Harbor too.You *HAVE* a gun! We shot your old tv with it!The What?Screw it. Pizza good.SHHHHUgh fine sureI think Gnomey could bite onto the turny thing where the wheel was.Could use racket as a handle.But we’re not always going to be here to pull him...I think one good hard pull should be enough.Although we’re not always going to be here to pull it...One good hard pull should do it.Dinosaurs were effing rad.Making a basement turbine out of a badminton racket.I’m hungry.I wonder what it’s like to get stuck in a cave.Dinosaurs were effing rad.Making a basement turbine out of a garden gnome.No. Fish are fish, Mae. Get a grip.I mean they’d have to be dinosaur fish, right?Looks like not much.We got plenty of room.No. Fish are fish, Mae. Get a grip.I mean they’d have to be dinosaur fish, right?I wonder what Gregg’s up to?What was the name of that one movie?I wonder if I’ll ever get that motorcycle.I wonder what happened to Casey’s boat?and a car almost ran over himand he pukedI wonder how that slipped past them?Alright FOCUS Mae.(I owe you an apology, Bea.)(I really am quite embarrassed.)(Remember when we used to be best friends?)(I remember when we hung out as kids...)(Why are you so mean to me?)(I feel like you're mad at me all the time. Why?)(This was a terrible lapse of memory, Bea. I’m so sorry.)(I’m mortified by my behavior. I am sorry.)

Потом просто скинуть его сюда?

Поделиться сообщением

Потом просто скинуть его сюда?

Ага, только смотри переносы у них не нарушай

d666a2f3010e.jpg

Текстуры можно сразу проверять, т.е. кидать папки в русификатор сюда Night in the Woods_Data\Unity_Assets_Files\ и проверять в игре

Поделиться сообщением

Ага, только смотри переносы у них не нарушай

d666a2f3010e.jpg

Текстуры можно сразу проверять, т.е. кидать папки в русификатор сюда Night in the Woods_Data\Unity_Assets_Files\ и проверять в игре

А это что за программа?

Поделиться сообщением

В каком смысле не нарушать? Т.е. не сдвигать не куда эти черные фигни или как?Например что бы они так и ставались после точки без пробелов? Извини что столько вопросов, действительно первая игра которой я хоть как то пытаюсь заниматься.

Поделиться сообщением

В каком смысле не нарушать? Т.е. не сдвигать не куда эти черные фигни или как?Например что бы они так и ставались после точки без пробелов? Извини что столько вопросов, действительно первая игра которой я хоть как то пытаюсь заниматься.

Чтобы они после перевода на русский язык не изменились на другой перенос

Поделиться сообщением

Ты можешь произвольно менять длину строки (двигать влево-вправо), главное чтобы они вообще оставались на строке, а то обыграть бы диалог будучи привязанным к одинаковому количеству символов было-бы достаточно проблематично )

Поделиться сообщением

Хорошо, я взялся за работу над переводом текстур. У меня есть все необходимые программы, я могу обыграть полу-прозрачность текста, где это нужно, могу делать буквы, как мне кажется, именно с такими эффектами как в оригинале, и так далее. Но что я понял, так это то, что я не могу почти ничего правильно перевести, так как я действительно плохо понимаю английский. Я сейчас напишу внизу названия текстур и текст из них, которые как мне кажется я мог перевести не правильно (почти всё). Если у вас будет время, то может вы поможете перевести это? Извините, что доставляю вам такие неудобства, я понимаю о чём идёт речь в этих надписях, просто я боюсь перевести неправильно или потерять какую-либо шутку. Там есть целая папка с газетами, вот их я понимаю, так как там более публицистический текст, просто я действительно очень туго понимаю любой английский, который отличается от обычного.

sharedassets168 - "Death'd" "may 28th" - ?

sharedassets164 - "papa t's" "Pizza ~ subs ~ beer"

sharedassets164 - "Speed-e-serv" "Laundr-o-mat"

sharedassets164 - "Applenabber cider co."

И ещё, там есть ещё много каких-то психоделических надписей, которые я вообще не знаю как перевести. Это отрывки текста в разных шрифтах на прозрачном фоне, их переводить и если переводить то как? Там написано "MK354" "LJ" "M" "OMN" "KTP" "DCG" "JF" "AMB" "GC&BB" "SAC" "JB" "hh" и так далее.

насчет sharedassets164 - "papa t's" "Pizza ~ subs ~ beer", только что прогуглил PAPA это абревиатура PAPA: Пицца, паста & итальянской кухни ассоциации

а sharedassets164 - "Applenabber cider co." наверное Яблочный сидр компани?

Так или иначе,сейчас перевел текстуру в dds, и она почему то перевернулась, не знаешь в чем проблема?

Поделиться сообщением

Под 133 builld пойдет?

Да, но руссик еще не совсем доделан.

Изменено пользователем stels5

Поделиться сообщением

А текс который можно менять доделали?

Ибо у меня как будто немецкий

Да, но руссик еще не совсем доделан.

Кстати на пиратке работает русик.

Мне просто денег не хватило что-бы купить, вот только и пиратка и остается

Поделиться сообщением

Немного фраз не перведено и не отредактирован текст.

Не, их так в разы больше) И переводить так вроде и удобнее,имена видно, просто по строчкам удобно... но так и сложнее, так как перевожу не 1

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Похожие публикации

• Автор: SerGEAnt
      Жанр: Adventure Платформы: PC LIN Разработчик: Animation Arts Издатель: Animation Arts Дата выхода: 11 октября 2023 года
    • Автор: SerGEAnt
      Жанр: RTS Платформы: PC Разработчик: Quite OK Games Издатель: Quite OK Games Дата выхода: 10 апреля 2024 (ранний доступ)

Zone of Games © 2003–2024 | Реклама на сайте.