Перейти к содержимому
Zone of Games Forum

Рекомендованные сообщения

I'm trying to replace the audio files of the english version for pc, with those of the italian version for ps2. The problem is that on pc the file extension is .sdx, on ps2 the extension is .sps. Renaming the files doesn't work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10iw-g2dlWB9r63LwsrG2w-8XzpIY6SQ3/view?usp=sharing

Update: Aluigi, the creator of quickbms has me to recognize the format of the files and has created for me a script for the extraction
This is what he wrote: 
every downloaded file has some kind of header" of 2048 bytes, I'm not sure what those few bytes in that section should represent because it's not a structure.
The data after those 2048 bytes is the raw audio data itself which is PS adpcm for ps2 version and Xbox ADPCM (or IMA ADPCM which is almost identical afaik) for PC.
I tested a sample and it was mono.

He advised me to try ffmpeg, but after several attempts we couldn't get it to work properly.

This is the last thing he wrote:

I give up on ffmpeg.
While searching a solution I found an old topic of mine here on zenhax where I used a past version of ffmpeg for brute forcing the codec of a raw audio, unfortunately after an update they ruined the support of raw input audio:
viewtopic.php?p=6519#p6519

I even tried building a RIFF WAV header on the raw input but ffmpeg continue to complain: "Invalid data found when processing input".
ffmpeg is just a huge waste of time.

By the way my tentative with the raw data was:

Codice:
ffmpeg -acodec adpcm_psx -ar 32000 -ac 1 -vn -f data -i 32000\9a51aea0 test.wav

And it spitted out the error "Option sample_rate not found" but if I remove -ar it says "Output file #0 does not contain any stream".

I hope someone can show us the magic command-line for reading a raw input adpcm audio...

You can find the full conversation and script for quickbms here:

https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16194

Изменено пользователем emanuelect

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

Zone of Games © 2003–2024 | Реклама на сайте.