Перейти к содержимому
Zone of Games Forum

Рекомендованные сообщения

2 Himick

ты все таки доделал пакер, молодец ;) Поздравляю тебя и команду в целом :victory:

Поделиться сообщением

Понравилась система разметки шрифта в версии движка ремнанта, очень просто и быстро делался шрифт.

Приятного всем времяпрепровождения.

Поделиться сообщением

Понравилась система разметки шрифта в версии движка ремнанта, очень просто и быстро делался шрифт.

Абсолютно стандартная система, че в ней необычного?

Поделиться сообщением

Я новичок в этом деле, по сравнению с Faery, небо и земля, угу.

Изменено пользователем Tobik

Поделиться сообщением

Hello, guys!

Before all, I would like to tank you by the great work you have done in translating The Last Remnant to russian language. Very good work!

So, I'm working at a brasilian group that is doing the same job, we are translating this game to portuguese. This is the link of the project:

https://tribogamer.com/projetos/151_projeto-de-traducao-do-the-last-remnant-para-computador.html

I have developed a tool to extract and import the texts of the game, and now we are working in this translation. But we have a problem... Until now we could not extract the textures (images) to translate some words, like "load game" and "save game".

I used "umodel" tool to visualize the textures in some files of the game, but I don't have a tool to extract and import a new image to the file.

That because I'm sending this message to this group. To ask for a help in extracting and importing a new image to the upk files.

It would be nice if someone could explain me how you did this task. I promisse, in return, to give to the Rush Team the due credits for the help in our project.

So, there is a long time you have finished the russian translation, but can you help us?

I’m a member of Tribo Gamer and also Brazilian Warriors translation group.

With best regards,

cfarl - from Brazil

Поделиться сообщением

В 7/5/2018 в 16:43, cfarl сказал:

Hello, guys!

Before all, I would like to tank you by the great work you have done in translating The Last Remnant to russian language. Very good work!

So, I'm working at a brasilian group that is doing the same job, we are translating this game to portuguese. This is the link of the project:

https://tribogamer.com/projetos/151_projeto-de-traducao-do-the-last-remnant-para-computador.html

I have developed a tool to extract and import the texts of the game, and now we are working in this translation. But we have a problem... Until now we could not extract the textures (images) to translate some words, like "load game" and "save game".

I used "umodel" tool to visualize the textures in some files of the game, but I don't have a tool to extract and import a new image to the file.

That because I'm sending this message to this group. To ask for a help in extracting and importing a new image to the upk files.

It would be nice if someone could explain me how you did this task. I promisse, in return, to give to the Rush Team the due credits for the help in our project.

So, there is a long time you have finished the russian translation, but can you help us?

I’m a member of Tribo Gamer and also Brazilian Warriors translation group.

With best regards,

cfarl - from Brazil

I'm afraid people responsible for this project aren’t doing translations anymore.

Поделиться сообщением

для пк версии тоже бы обнову, есть не переведенные моменты и кракозябры!

• +1 1

Поделиться сообщением

В 23.01.2020 в 21:23, SerGEAnt сказал:

Обновление.

Обновите и пк версию, пожалуйста !

Поделиться сообщением

12 минут назад, makc_ar сказал:

А этот https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7WJzkYdqRCfaURRSWJwby05TEU/view не работает на РС?

Ох блин, вчера не увидел, что есть обновленный перевод от 15ого года, обычно либо тут кидают в комменты или в стиме, а там свой форум, спасибо !

Поделиться сообщением

Кодер написал софт для текстур, я хочу переделать под оригинальный шрифт их, к примеру скрин

20200708123649-1.jpg

IШрифты тоже хочу оригинальными сделать
bandicam-2020-07-09-16-40-58-099.png
bandicam-2020-07-09-16-41-56-372.png

• Лайк (+1) 2
  • Спасибо (+1) 1
  • +1 1

Поделиться сообщением

@makc_ar здорово что не бросаете эту замечательную игру. правильно понимаю что будет переправлено на верхний шрифт? 

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Похожие публикации

• Автор: SerGEAnt
      Жанр: Sandbox Платформы: PC Разработчик: Siege Games Издатель: Siege Games Дата выхода: 27 марта 2024 года

• Автор: DInvin
      https://store.steampowered.com/app/1924430/Cookie_Cutter/
      Может кто диплом перевести на выходе?

Zone of Games © 2003–2024 | Реклама на сайте.